to environmental sustainability
Respect for nature is one of XTech’s cornerstones, keeping the company
grounded in the present. Remaining mindful of the world we inhabit and our need to protect it for the future, XTech has made the following commitments to promote environmental sustainability:
- Minimising CO2 emissions: thanks to sophisticated engineering and carefully selected materials, XTech has constructed its new premises in line with an eco-design philosophy and the desire to safeguard its surroundings. The production facility is equipped with a photovoltaic system that provides clean energy and reduces carbon dioxide emissions by several tonnes per year.
- Zero km production: all production phases, from design to manufacturing and from weaving to packaging, take place within the Paitone premises, in the Province of Brescia.
- XTech protects people and the environment. In fact, all the materials used are the best on the market and bear the OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 label. This textile value certification guarantees eco-friendly production, human health, eco-friendly consumption and eco-friendly disposal.
- At XTech, nothing is left to chance: all the dyes are eco-friendly and all the packaging uses recycled cardboard. Packaging and catalogues are printed according to FSC standards and are fully compatible with recycling processes.
- Safety is at the heart of our company. For every finished product, XTech envisages its new life on the road alongside the athlete. That’s why so many items are equipped with high-visibility reflective inserts, to ensure that you can train safely at any time of day and in all weather.
This philosophy, which is deeply anchored in the values of sustainability, makes XTech a shining example of Italian spirit and environmentalism.